We are pleased to announce that our transient dock facilities
are ready for summer 2014.
Transient slips are available only to Yachting Club of America reciprocal members. The first night is free and following nights are $15 per night. Water and electric are available at no extra charge.
We are walking distance to a convenience store, Mickey's Bar and Grill, bait sales, and a short taxi ride to the H.E.B. grocery store and Pharmacy.
We are located between the covered boat slips off Ransom channel which is just north of ICW 535 MM and 1/4 mile south of the Dale Miller Bridge.
NOTE: Be careful not to cut the corner turning into the channel. Keep to the center of the ICW until lined up on Ransom channel before making your turn. It is very shallow on either side.
Pump-out is available weekdays only at the San Patricio Navigation District Building next to Hampton's Landing. Call ahead to make arrangements: Phone 361-758-1890 only for pump out.
For reservations or more information:
Call Harry Heinsohn - Dock master at 512-913-1519
Or email: email@example.com
Click Here To email
1) The first night is free if staying for two or more nights, following nights $15
2) Slips are available only to Yachting Club of America reciprocal members
3) Electric and water available 50 amp/250 volt and 30 amp/125 volt
4) Fuel Available locally - Call for information
5) No credit cards accepted
6) Boats up to 15ft beam and 50ft loa
7) Water depth 7-9ft
Last Updated 4/1/13